We have deployed VCS Control with VCS Expressway for firewall traversal and encountered issue. On the VCSe call status, it says 403 forbidden
when an external endpoint registered as SIP on the VCSe will initiate a call to an internal endpoint registered as SIP to VCSc.
Here are some of the test scenarios we conducted and results:
1. Internal endpoints SIP registration to VCSc - OK
2. External endpoint SIP registartion to VCSe - OK
3. Internal endpoint to internal endpoint SIP calls via VCSc - OK
4. External endpoint to external endpoint SIP calls via VCSe - OK
5. Internal endpoint to external endpoint SIP call via VCSc and VCSe - OK
6. External endpoint to internal endpoint SIP call via VCSc and VCSe - Failed (403 forbidden)
On item 6, that's the only problem we are trying to resolve.
What are needed to check?
Acevirgil de Ocampo
Solved! Go to Solution.