cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

How to use subdomain at Jabber with IM and Presence 10.5

I successfully have installed CUCM, CUCM IM Presence 10.5 and populate my user with msRTCSIP-PrimaryUserAddress on the AD(sip:name@domain). 
And installed the expressway-C and expressway-E to do the MRA feature.

I am able to log on Jabber and have chat, calls, video, contact photos, contact informations and so on, but now I am trying to test the multiple IM domain feature (that is a requirements of my customer).

This is my environment:

user1@domain.com
user2@sub.domain.com
user3@sub2.domain.com

User1 can search the User2 but the IM address shows as user2@domain.com (because of the domain of user1).

If the user1 manually insert the contact of user2 with IM address as user@sub.domain.com, they can see, chat and call each other.

So, here are my questions:

1 - Is possible to Cisco Jabber client search directly the IM address as the Directory URI? If yes, how to do that ? (I tried <IMAddress use-default="false"> and <IMAddress prefix="sip:"> msRTCSIP-PrimaryUserAddress or <UseSIPURIToResolveContacts> but does not affect nothing).

2 - Is possible to use a wildcard mask at "Unified Communications IM domains" to all my domain when generating certificate on the Expressway-E? Since all the domains will be a "subdomain". Because if I have to add a new domain at presence, must put here to jabber works external.  

Guilherme Henrique Villarinho www.avvid.net
Who Me Too'd this topic