Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

WAP371 lossing LAN connection but SSID network still connecting

James Tavares
Level 1
Level 1

I've deployed the WAP371 at 4 different locations.  Each location they are setup with the latest firmware 1.2.0.2 and are in cluster mode. 

At least 1 or 2 times a week, each location calls saying they connect to the SSID network but have no internet/lan connection.  When I check the AP has power as per the POE but I'm unable to ping the device.  The only way to resolve is reboot the AP and all seems to work fine for another few days.

TAC Case I've had opened thought it was isolated to a bad ap but that is not the issue as other sites complain about the same issue...

Setup of some site...

SG300-28P, SG500-52P, SG200-52P -->APs connected directly with PoE and some have separate management vlan while others are all on the same vlan.  Some only have to SSID's, 1 for main network and other for guest.  I've also attached the log files of 1 ap which likes to disconnect more often.

Things I've done.. 

1. Disabled Bonjour
2. Disabled Auto on Multicast rate limiting and set it to 54 Mbit
3. Disabled Green Ethernet
4. Disabled Automatic Power Save Delivery

5. Disabled GTK updates, broadcast key refresh set to 0.
6. Disabled basic rates 1 and 2

The above was provided by the last tac and still same issues.   What's going on with these things?  I'm at the point of replacing the entire fleet with Unifi UBNT wireless APs.  Most clients are complaining that we spent money on these when their 30 dollar links never had issues.  Whats going on Cisco?  

Please help. 

Who Me Too'd this topic