Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

2801 with NAT - Can't get Netflix to work

jmaurin12
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

Again, in my test lab at home, I'm trying to use 2801 with iOS 12.4 as my router. I have only one valid ip (ipv4) and i'm using NAT for my devices. All is working fine, except Netflix on my smart TV (on PC works fine!).

I read about redirect of port 80 and 443 for incomming connection, but that's not my case. First, i have a webserver running on my home and port 80 and 443 are redirected to this server (internal IP different from Smart TV). Second, I tried to redirect port 80 and 443 to my internal TV address; stil not working.

Before this, I had a simple Wireless router doing routing on my home and everything was working fine, including Netflix. Also, in my smart TV, I CAN access and brownse Netflix. Te problem is when I try to start streaming....they sai that is not possible to play, to check latter. If I switch to my old router (wireless TPLink router), everything start to work.

This is my router configuration. I have some port redirects to my server (22.2, 22.4), but none for my Smart TV (the same way that was working in my wireless router).

BTW: theres no security enabled in router.

Who Me Too'd this topic