Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Active X Control CONFLICTS!!!!!!!!

Kim Armstead
Level 1
Level 1

OK.  We are running multiple versions of VSM.  We are in transition and this will continue for the foreseeable future.  

NOW...how are we to EFFECTIVELY manage the multiple Active X controls belonging to the various versions of VSM that we are currently running?  

I can't believe that Cisco wouldn't have foreseen this possibility and created some way for multiple Active X controls to work properly.  After all, they have agreed to support us through this change.  I don't feel like dealing with the sheer effort of opening a TAC and then having to explain to several "technicians" exactly what problem I'm trying to solve.  Too often I've ended up with a sloppy patch or a non-solution via this route.  DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SUGGESTING THAT I UPGRADE RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!!!

PLEASE!!! SOMEONE OUT THERE...tell me how you are EFFECTIVELY handling Active X Control conflicts.  The very idea of deleting the offending Active X control and loading the needed Active X control (depending on which version of VSM I need to view a camera in) AND continuing to have to do this over and over and over makes me feel nauseous.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

ka

Who Me Too'd this topic