cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Admin unable to sign in to CSP Collector CLI or GUI; Hard drive filling up quickly

cmking
Level 1
Level 1

I initially thought the CSP Collector’s full hard drive (%100 Full) was preventing me from accessing the application (cli access).  After additional troubleshooting, I am not sure the full hard drive was preventing cli access functionality as after remembering the additional Collector accounts that were initially setup, I was able to get logged into the OS of the appliance as collectorlogin, free up hard drive space (removed some log files), and add 100GB to the OS partition.  I then tried logging into the appliance (cli) and GUI as the admin application user and received the same results.  The admin application user is unable to log in to the GUI or CLI.  At the cli, the admin user login attempt experiences a quick flash and then immediately closes the connection to the session.  The application GUI just fails to load. 

I read in the Cisco forums that this may be a bug in the appliance and may be addressed in later versions of the appliance?  In addition, I was unable to get the web application working.  When trying to navigate to the appliance IP address web interface, I can never get a web page to load.  When viewing all of the applications that are listening on the appliance, I am not seeing port 8001 listening so am thinking that the web application is not even running?  I am not sure how to use the collectorlogin account to get the application functioning again or apply a possible patch to regain Admin user account access to the device.  I am thinking I may be further ahead by just starting over??  This is our second attempt at deploying this appliance and noticed both times the hard drive filled up rather quickly so prefer to find a fix to the hard drive becoming full before trying another fresh deployment of the appliance.

Thanks in Advance for any participation!!

Who Me Too'd this topic