Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

PCD 11.5.3 migration CUCM 9.1 to 11.5 fails 'unable to mount the floppy image'

jstrittmatter
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I'm trying to migrate a cluster with two CUCM 9.1.2.13900 and two IM&P 9.1.1.31900 server both to 11.5.1.11900.

PCD version is 11.5.3.10000 running on ESXi 5.5.

the UC cluster is discovered successfully and I have started a migration task to migrate all servers to new version. The task starts, successfully exports configuration from all nodes in the cluster.

But when it comes to the point where CUCM publisher is beeing installed, the taks failse with an error 'Unable to mount the floppy image named floppy/XXX_{publisher ip address}.flp stored in datastore PCD_NFS'

PCD log file contains error message like this:

2016-10-11 19:14:00,013 ERROR [DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-4] scheduler.InstallJob.configureVirtualMachine - The floppy image named floppy/1955_10.140.122.20.flp stored on datastore PCD_NFS could not be mounted by the VM named JB-BAW-CUCM1-NEW
com.cisco.ucmap.scheduler.SchedulerException: install.error.mount.floppy
    at com.cisco.ucmap.scheduler.InstallJob.configureVirtualMachine(InstallJob.java:243)
    at com.cisco.ucmap.scheduler.InstallJob.executeJob(InstallJob.java:469)
    at com.cisco.ucmap.scheduler.CustomJob.execute(CustomJob.java:215)
    at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:216)
    at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:549)

When I use FileZilla to connect to PCD server, I can see that the directory /fresh_install/floppy that is mounted as PCD_NFS is empty. There is no file in this directory that could be mounted to the VM.

Any help is appreciated

Juergen

Who Me Too'd this topic