Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

UC 540 call forward to external destination

unpersonal
Level 1
Level 1

hello everybody

i've a urgent problem with a uc 540. i hope you can help me...

i'd like to forward calls from an internal shared extension (as example 25) to an external destination (as example my home phone).

if i call the (shared) extension (that is forwarded to my home phone) from another internal extension, the redirection works fine.

if i call the (shared) extension (that is forwarded to my home phone) from external (as example from my mobile (handy) phone), the redirection fails. i hear a busy tone (fast beeps like i'm busy).

if i test the same with a normal extension: equal result.

i tested the same with different forward methods (directly on the phone, on the uc 540 (extension), other extension types): equal result

it seems to be a problem with forward rights from external, but i can't find any options to configure such rights...

all other works fine.

we use bri and i configure the uc 540 with cisco configuration assistant.

the customer likes to redirect all calls after 20 sec to his external mobile phone.

does anyone have any idea? i searched already x hours without success and we should have a solution... :-(

definition of external (because of my ugly english): i mean a phone, which is located outside the uc 540 network (pstn)

this did not help:

http://sbkb.cisco.com/CiscoSB/GetArticle.aspx?docid=225105528e1c46ad94c8cdc559804aa7_Enable_Call_Forwarding_to_Outside_Extension_on_UC500_series.xml

the prefix for the outgoing line is set.

thank you very much!

best regards

claude

Who Me Too'd this topic