cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Need a "shared" WebEx My Personal Room, or permanent ongoing WebEx URL with multiple hosts

Maryannville
Level 1
Level 1

I'm in a group that sets up meetings for our whole department.  We don't want to use someone's "My Personal Room" because each person needs their own URL for their own work and their own meetings.  I want to create a second My Personal Room so that we can have one ongoing URL for us to post in all of our communications.  They are not recurrent monthly or weekly.... they are at random times throughout the year.  I used to be able to go this in Microsoft Live Meeting and Adobe Connect, but I can't see how to do it in WebEx. The reasons we want this are: 1) we want 4 people to be set up as the Host in case someone is out of office, 2) we want to set up the meeting so we mute everyone initially and so that we don't have to set that up every time, 3) we don't want to create a new webex meeting URL for every single invitation, 4) we don't want to use someone's existing My Personal Room because they have their own personal settings on it.  Is it possible to create a second My Personal room or just an ongoing meeting with one URL I can use for, say, 6 months at a time?

Who Me Too'd this topic