Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Cisco AIR-AP1832I-I-K9 not working

gamal.elsabbagh
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

we got 2 Aironet 1832 and they are running Mobility Express and are capable. I did the same configuration once on the mobility express GUI and once though console CLI. Both times i got to the same failed result on both of them. I must be missing something. After the configuration is saved and the AP restarts, the is keep led keeps flashing RED color. WLAN is not showing, management IP is not Pingable nor the GUI is working (requesting time out). I connected to the console and all the configuration was written been successfully.

when i googled, it showed that the chirping red led means - Chirping Red: AP primed to a wrong regulatory domain-

which means that I chose a country other than what it was meant for. the UX is I and Egypt is I. i even went on to chose another UX=I country but ended up with the same chirping red led. it running Mobility Express 8.5.

by now after doing 10 resets and tring every other option, about 10 hours into manuals and forums. I have no idea whats going on. If anyone has an idea i would appreciate it.

thanks,

Who Me Too'd this topic