cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Have agents associate different devices with RMCM user?

jconyers
Level 1
Level 1

Would it be possible for agents to associate which device is associated with the RMCM user in CUCM? We have agents that sometimes work from their desk phones, other times from Jabber over VPN, other times using CTI Remote Destination devices. Since the RMCM user can only be associated with a single device and single line we wanted to make it easier for agents to be able to switch between the devices they are working on which sometimes changes multiple times a week. Right now, the only way I know of to associate a device is to have an administrator (me or helpdesk) associate their other device with the RMCM user. But we don't want to constantly changing this when the agents decide to move between locations/scenarios. So, is there a way that the agent can do this somehow when they change their phone control in Jabber between deskphone, use my computer, or use a new number (CTIRD)? We want to make this as easy for the agents as possible, as well as little maintenance for the administrators. Ideally, something that happens in the backend when the phone control is changed in Jabber, so that the agent doesn't even know it is happening. Or possibly doing this in the Self Care portal could be an option. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Who Me Too'd this topic