Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

ISE Profiler feed issues

Minnesotakid
Level 1
Level 1

I am currently working on standing up a new ISE 2.7 instance side-by-side with our older 2.3 instance. Both instances profiler feeds stopped working after 3/17/2021. 

The errors I'm getting are below. 

2.7 patch 3

Feed Service error : null
**Please ensure that the certificate store on ISE has a valid and enabled entry for either the root certificate or the intermediate certificate for the SSL server certificate chain of Cisco ISE feed server.
**Please ensure that Proxy settings are configured if needed to reach Feed Server.
*** This message was generated by Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) ***

2.3 patch 7

FeedService test connection failed : Feed Service unavailable : SocketException invoking https://ise.cisco.com:8443/feedserver/feed/serverinfo?ISE_VERSION=2.3.0.298: Connection reset **Please ensure that the certificate store on ISE has a valid and enabled entry for either the root certificate or the intermediate certificate for the SSL server certificate chain of Cisco ISE feed server. **Please ensure that Proxy settings are configured if needed to reach Feed Server.

Odd that both failed on the same day. Does anybody know of any changes on the Cisco side for the requirements for root or intermediate certs here?

Who Me Too'd this topic