cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Other meetings currently in progress - well, no

So a team member created a weekly meeting, and I am one of two co-hosts.   We've done this before with no issue.  But today was the first meeting of this new recurring meeting.

I go to start the meeting and I get the "you have other meetings currently in progress" warning so I cannot start the meeting.   Trouble is, I have NO other meetings currently going on.  Not even any scheduled!!   I was in an earlier meeting that ended hours ago, and I successfully exited.   Unfortunately, the warning box Webex gives you just has an OK button, not a 'show me this other meeting' button      The host also got the same message and could not start his own meeting.

I got around it by creating another meeting right then and there.  I, and my guests, were able to join this new meeting with no issue.

Any thoughts on how this might happen or what I can investigate?   I'd hate for this to happen next week.  Or is this a <shrug shoulders> moment and we should just delete the meeting and try to make a new one and see if that works better.

Thanks for any suggestions

Who Me Too'd this topic