cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Only future reservations now, which take a very long time to schedule?

rich21
Level 1
Level 1

While I don't want to conflate multiple questions into a single post, it seems like they're so related that it might we wise here.

1 - Reservations seem to be scheduling multiple weeks into the future.  It used to never be this way, but now it is.

Q1 - Is this a temporary problem, or is this lack of resources going to be the new status quo?

2 - In order to schedule a lab, there's a 2 minute, 28 second delay in the system (I have video, and I've timed it a few more times) before it gives me an option on when to schedule it.  If that's not suitable, it takes another minute for the next option to display.

Q2 - Is it supposed to take that long for it to find the next available time slot?

3 - Picking a duration, then waiting 2:28 for it to tell you it's not available and would you like a timeslot weeks from now, then trying to go back and pick a shorter duration (thinking maybe there are earlier timeslots available for 4 hours vs. 3 days?), repeat - Oh god the tedium.

Q3 - Is there a current schedule available? Or at least some way to find out if there are smaller slots available earlier, or maybe some date/time I missed on the lab that says "earliest reservation available on April 24th" so I don't have to keep playing the waiting game with your scheduling algorithm?

-Rich

Who Me Too'd this topic