Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Unable to get access to FMC via Web interface

Knassi
Level 1
Level 1

I am unable to get into the FMC via web even after setting the password using the following instructions:

Reset a Lost Web Interface Admin Password for Firepower Management Centers

Use these instructions to change the password for the admin account used to access the Firepower Management Center web interface.

Procedure:

1. Log in to the appliance with the CLI admin account with SSH or the console.
  2. Access the Linux shell:
    • If your FMC runs Version 6.2 or lower, log in gives you direct access to the Linux shell.
    • If your FMC runs Version 6.3 or 6.4 and the Firepower Management Center CLI is not enabled, log in gives you direct access to the Linux shell.
    • If your FMC runs Version 6.3 or 6.4 and the Firepower Management Center CLI is enabled, log in gives you access to the Firepower Management Center CLI. Enter the expert command to access the Linux shell.
    • If your FMC runs Version 6.5+, the log in gives you access to the Firepower Management Center CLI. Enter the expert command to access the Linux shell.
  3. At the shell prompt, enter this command to reset the password for the web interface admin user:
    sudo usertool.pl -p 'admin password'
    Where password is the new password for the web interface admin user.
  4. At the Password prompt, enter the password for the username with which you are currently logged in.

Any help will be appreciated

Who Me Too'd this topic