Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

250 sessions limit when using LGW with Wx Contact Centre

mrvoipstuff
Level 1
Level 1

newbie to WxCC ... trying to understand the 250 sessions max. limit as we are planning to use LGW with Wx Contact centre. Below is pretty much how our setup would be like .. CUBE will be using standard internet connection behind NAT.  

mrvoipstuff_0-1705977861390.png

Now for an active agent call - I understand there will be 1 session active between CUBE to Wx CC and another session from Wx CC to the agent....I've bundled them together (2 and 3) in the picture below .. from Wx CC perspective is it considered 1 session out of the 250 limit ? or is it 2 sessions out of the 250 limit ? I understand there are two separate sessions here but trying to understand from WxCC perspective when it takes the 250 limit into account.

Note there will be 2 CUBEs (1 in each DC) so all too possible for 1st session (PSTN => CUBE => WxCC) to be on one CUBE and other session (WxCC => CUBE ==> Agent MS Teams) to be on the 2nd CUBE ... btw just realizing as I'm typing whose holding the session together if both sessions are on different CUBEs ? CUBE2 has no means of knowing CUBE1 has an active session for that same call. thanks. 

Who Me Too'd this topic