Views
Helpful
Replies

34x ACLs not working

Terabyte
Level 1
Level 1

rv340_acls.jpg

Trying to understand why these don't work.  I need to allow ONLY those IPs in rules 1-4 to access the IP inside the LAN; however, I'm able to access those IPs, without issue, from ANY IP outside the firewall.  I have port forwarding enabled on the 2 services from WAN1 to the IP, but I'm unable to block the rest of the world which is a huge problem because that's a HD streaming camera and it's being viewed by unwanted people.  How do I fix this?  BTW, I've tried WAN1 and Any as the Destination Interface without any success.

BTW, it seems as though ACLs just don't work at all on the RV34x unless I'm just totally missing something.  I can't restrict RDP or any other port I setup in port forwarding to specific IPs.

Thoughts?

1 Reply 1

Iliya Gatsev
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, 
My name is Iliya Gatsev from Cisco Technical Support Team.

I think it would be best if you could call our support line and open a support ticket, so we can do a WebEx remote session and check the configuration.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Iliya Gatsev
Cisco STAC Network Engineer
Together we are the human network .:|:.:|:. CISCO

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: