Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I'm a beginner of cisco router.I have RV340 and trying to make two VLANs with inter-VLAN routing. Firstly, I'd made two new VLANs as like as follows. Second, I've set access rules. With this setting, I wished two PCs can communicate with the...

VLANs.PNG ACs.png

%CISCO800-2-MODEM_UP: Cellular0 modem is now UP. *Sep 4 06:09:01.957: %PLATFORM-4-CELLULAR_MODEM_SKU_MISMATCH: Mismatch detected between installed modem Unknown modem on SKU type C881G-4G-GA-K9. Expected modem for this SKU is MC7304

QuyetN by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

cisco c881 router not starting up Good day, I have a Cisco 881 router which was working fine until one morning after trying to start up all the LEDs on the router came on and won't go off. I left it for hours yet the LEDs didn't go out and trying to ...

QuyetN by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have vpn setup on several computers, but can’t seem to find where I put the key. Is there any way to retrieve this from logging into the router or configuration files? I would really prefer to retrieve it so that I don’t have to change it and r...

Jarvar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,I am having problem with Cisco RV042. There are two port WAN and DMZ for internet link. I use Wan port for internet link. Rv042 is connected to Unifi AP. Dhcp server is rvo42. normally internet is working well.sometime i see "No dat connection...

where i can find the datasheet for C1111-4p with information related to max Throughput, in product datasheet there's no info related to that.  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/1000-series-integrated-services-routers-isr/datas...

antero by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a vpn solution for my client. He needs to connect three laptops in the field (remotely) to a dedicated license server in another location. At the moment he uses Windows 10 builtin vpn but this doesn't handle three concurrent connecti...

itbookham by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes