Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm new to the RV-345s, I have an RV-345P which should have PoE on ports 1-4 and 9-12, but when I go tot he PoE config I have no ports available to edit. I'm running firmware 1.0.3.20 and it looks just like in this emulator https://www.cisco.com/a...

I am trying to make the lan side of the router use a 10.x.x.x network instead of the 192.168.x.x that it uses by default.  I have the ATT gateway running to the wan port.  I want the rest of the network on the other side of router using the router fo...

by Not applicable
  • 54 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have an RV345 setup with different Vlan's, setting each port to untagged where I want to use that Vlan.  I am thinking of putting in a secondary switch like a SG250 to allow some devices on 2 different vlan's the communicate on, so if I m...

Hello, I got an open box RV340, and cannot set it up. It seems to boot, green LED is stable. I tried: - reset by holding reset 10s- reset by doing 30-30-30 reset- tried MacBook Air and Mac Mini- tried known working Cat5e and Cat6 cables- used DHCP an...

lglg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I came into work this morning to reports our internet wasn't working.  I verified our ISP connect was up and tried to connect to the device via ethernet.  I was not able to obtain a proper IP, ie got 169 IP. I power cycled the device and upon boot ev...

Hi -   Just registering RV345-K9 sends router "Out of Compliance" and Smart Licensing says insufficient licenses.  (I loose the two licensees that are suppose to come with the RV345!)   Is this proper behavior?   I was of the understanding that the R...

hlcons by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,How do we Enable the secure SSL protocol of TLS 1.3 for the RV042 router and also to enable the RSA keys up to 2048 bits and also seeing TLS Certificate is not trusted and could see as the certificate is not signed by a trusted authority (che...

Hi community, I´m a private user and I bought my RV345P on ebay (maybe not the best idea...). Buying a Cisco product a first time I wasn´t aware of the licensing. One reason I bought this devices was the web filtering fearture, which as I learned now...

Torsten75 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes