Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO SRP 547W CONNECTION PROBLEM SIP TO VPN-IPSEC

sergioviper
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cisco community,

I'm Sergio and I've a problem... Everyone can help me?

I bought for my branch office a Cisco srp547w provided with the last firmware on board in nat mode enable.

This is connected by vpn-ipsec to the central office by adsl connection.

For the first thing I want to inform U that the vpn connection is in a stable condition, but the problem is on the voip sip to vpn.

On the srp router I`ve connected 3 analog phones in the fxs ports and i need to register the srp by sip protocol  to the router Cisco 1751v CME positioned in the central office.

Unfortunately I`ve a problem becouse the first router (srp547w) is not registered with the second router (1751v).

The configuration of the sip proxy settings paramters on the srp point to the private ip address 192.168.16.1 (ip 1751v).

So I've done a traffic analisys by tcpdump utility integrated in the srp and I`ve noted that the sip packets, generated by srp, are created by the wan interface with source pubblic ip (adsl) and the same packets have as destination the private ip to the 1751v (192.168.16.1).

So ... in the end.. Can I configurate the srp to send sip packets through vpn-ipsec or is it a limit to the srp547w?

Thanks in advance for your support and best regards.

Sergio

0 Replies 0