cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Firmware 1.0.3.51 for Cisco RV130/RV130W download links

cbjwthwm
Level 1
Level 1

I received release notification for this firmware, but all of the download links here are dead:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/routers/rv130-vpn-router/model.html#~tab-downloads

Release notes aren't yet available, but I assume they'll be released in the next few days.

Previous releases seem to have fixed the majority of stability issues with the router's hardware acceleration enabled (aka configured with QoS disabled) but I did have issues at one site a few days ago and re-enabling QoS seemed to resolve the routing issues immediately.

That site's WAN is < 100Mb service anyway, so having to enable QoS to stabilize operation luckily doesn't limit performance.  My tests on previous firmware releases showed WAN-LAN throughput peaking around 130Mb when QoS was enabled.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

cbjwthwm
Level 1
Level 1
The download links just started working and the release notes are now available too. Impressively fast, thank you Cisco :)

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

cbjwthwm
Level 1
Level 1
The download links just started working and the release notes are now available too. Impressively fast, thank you Cisco :)
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: