cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Firmware links for an RV 320 not working

idwellxcom
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to download the latest firmware for an RV 320 filename: RV32X_v1.2.1.13_20150504-code.bin is an empty file!

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/routers/rv320-dual-gigabit-wan-vpn-router/model.html#~tab-downloads

Can someone please help? All the download links on that page are no good.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Charles Hill
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I'm seeing the same thing.  I attempted to download a file, but its 0 bytes.

I would open a ticket with Cisco tac to get their assistance in downloading the ios. 

It looks like it's on their end.

I know this isn't much help....

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Charles Hill
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I'm seeing the same thing.  I attempted to download a file, but its 0 bytes.

I would open a ticket with Cisco tac to get their assistance in downloading the ios. 

It looks like it's on their end.

I know this isn't much help....

Thanks Charles. See reply from tech support which really ticked me off because their answer was so bizarre given that this is a public firmware release. I also tried to download with Cisco / Akamai download tool and it timed out as well... I could not find the file on the ftp public folder either...

Hello Ahmed,

In order to download software from Cisco's software download center, your product must be covered under an active service contract that provides access to download Software. Hardware and Software warranty do not provide access to software download.

Upon checking your serial number the device is not under contract which is why you could not download at this time.

Please contact your Cisco Services Representative (partner, reseller) to purchase a service contract first that provides access to software downloads and upgrades for your device.

Regards,

Mark Sulit
Cisco.com Support

idwellxcom
Level 1
Level 1

The problem is resolved. According to customer support, the download file server was apparently down, but now it seems to be online again! I finally downloaded the firmware.

I am sorry that you had the issues that you did.

One thing to note is that the Support person that you reached was from Enterprise. For those products his answer was correct, but since your product was a Small Business product....

If you need to call for support in the future, the best number to call is 1-866-6061866

Eric Moyers
.:|:.:|:. CISCO | Cisco Presales Technical Support | Wireless Subject Matter Expert

Please rate helpful Posts and Let others know when your Question has been answered.