cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How many static ip-adresses may be configured in a RV042G?

Is there a limit?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ingrid Aragon
Level 1
Level 1

Bertil, I am one of the engineers from the Small Business team.

Based on the admin guide, you can add up to 100 devices to the Static IP list.

Why should I rate content?
You'll be ensuring that people who generously share their expertise are properly acknowledged. As posts are rated, the value of those ratings are accumulated as "points" and summarized on the Member Profile page and on each member's Preferences page.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Ingrid Aragon
Level 1
Level 1

Bertil, I am one of the engineers from the Small Business team.

Based on the admin guide, you can add up to 100 devices to the Static IP list.

Why should I rate content?
You'll be ensuring that people who generously share their expertise are properly acknowledged. As posts are rated, the value of those ratings are accumulated as "points" and summarized on the Member Profile page and on each member's Preferences page.

Thank you Ingrid

I have had a RV082 for several years with 98 devices in the static ip-list. Now I have added all to the list in RV42G and it seems to run without any problems. (The reason for changing to RV42G is that I I now have a 600 Mbps fiber connection to Internet,and RV082 doses only support 100 Mbps).

Thanks for marking the answer as correct. Glad to hear that everything is working properly.

Ingrid A.

Well, life is complicated, and so are the routers...

In the Static IP list one may configure the the entries as Enabled or not. Is the limit 100 the total for both enabled and not enabled, or 100 enabled?

Bertil