cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to configure policy binding table for RV340 Router series

ANISHMOHAN77358
Level 1
Level 1

My router is RV340 bearing Firmware  1.0.03.22.

I have 2 ISP in WAN1 and WAN2.

My requirement is  

For the "RANGE" of ip address between 192.168.0.1-192.168.0.199 gets routed via WAN2

Similarly for the range of ip 192.168.0.200-192.168.0.254 gets routed via WAN1

Under Multi-WAN , Interface setting table, I have made the precedence value for WAN1=1 and WAN2=1 which ensures that both have same weightage and capable of routing via any interface.

I have ticked Policy Based Routing as YES. 

Under Policy Binding table, I can put every IP address starting from 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.0.200 and specify the Interface as WAN1/WAN2. But this is a very onerous task to add 200 lines and set the interface to the every line.

Is there a way where I can set a range of IP addresses to be routed via WAN1 and another range of IP addresses via WAN2 ?

Is there any better way to make a single entry to let the Cisco RV345 understand that all IP addresses in this range go to WAN1 and all IP address space in another range go to WAN2 ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Is there a way where I can set a range of IP addresses to be routed via WAN1 and another range of IP addresses via WAN2 ?

Look at the below view, add the IP range in Policy binding table.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoRiD7aojn8

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

In this latest Cisco Tech Talks, we'll explain how to configure policy routing on your Cisco RV Dual WAN Router.
1 Reply 1

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Look at the below view, add the IP range in Policy binding table.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoRiD7aojn8

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

In this latest Cisco Tech Talks, we'll explain how to configure policy routing on your Cisco RV Dual WAN Router.