Views
Helpful
Replies

RV220W - Multiple Public IPs

PCGComputer
Level 1
Level 1

Morning all,

I am configuring this new router for a client. I am running into an issue that I cannot get working. I was wondering if anyone would be able to help. They use 5 public IP addresses. Currently the wan port on the router is .66 and I have all the ports forwarded to the correct internal IPs. This works fine. However I need to forward parts from other public IPs (ex: .67) to internal IPs. So far I have been able to accomplish this via the One to One NAT feature. It allows me to forward ONE port from a public IP to a private IP. However I need to forward 3 or 4 ports per public IP to a single internal address. Anyone know what I am doing wrong here? Does this router not support that functionality ?

Thanks,

David Rhea

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Clayton Sill
Level 1
Level 1

Hello David,

Its a weird way to set it up.. but the one to one nat is the first step you do. Once you forward one port using one to one nat then you create a access rule. Create a ACL rule allowing traffic from wan to lan, what service/port you are forwarding, always allowm, source ip address any, destination ip is what you are forwarding the port too and then you would change the internet destination to other and then you should be able to fill in the blank what the other public ip address you are wanting to use. The blank should be labled internet destination ip:.

I hope that helps you out.

Thanks,

Clayton Sill

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Clayton Sill
Level 1
Level 1

Hello David,

Its a weird way to set it up.. but the one to one nat is the first step you do. Once you forward one port using one to one nat then you create a access rule. Create a ACL rule allowing traffic from wan to lan, what service/port you are forwarding, always allowm, source ip address any, destination ip is what you are forwarding the port too and then you would change the internet destination to other and then you should be able to fill in the blank what the other public ip address you are wanting to use. The blank should be labled internet destination ip:.

I hope that helps you out.

Thanks,

Clayton Sill

This seemed to have fixed the issue. I appreciate the help here Clayton.