cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV320 Firmware Update: 1.2.1.14

southerndoc
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know what firmware 1.2.1.14 addresses?  Was just posted today, but no release notes.

13 Replies 13

ruwyatt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi - do you have a link to the 1.2.1.14 firmware? I only see 1.2.1.13.

YOu should only use firmware that is available on the Cisco website.

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=284005929&softwareid=282465789&release=1.2.1.13&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/routers/csbr/rv320/release_notes/rv32x_relnote_v1_2_1-13.pdf

.:|:.:|:. CISCO | Russ Wyatt | Network Engineer | Cisco Technical Support | ruwyatt@cisco.com

together we are the human network

Looks like they've taken it down.

Also, If you'd like to be auto-notified when a new release does come available add a notification on the Software download page.

- Simply Log into your Cisco.com account

- Navigate to the RV320 Software download page

- Click on Add Notification, and make the appropriate selections

Thanks

Glenn

sansimonjp
Level 1
Level 1

It is true yesterday (17/09/2015) did download the 1.2.1.14 version and the strange thing is that today is no longer on the site.

Hi Sansimonjp,

Would you be able to share the file? I cannot seem to find it, hopefully it fixes the inactive WAN problem.

Thank you

Yes, follows the firmware.

Thank you please advise if you can share on google drive or something.

Already available.

Thank you very much for sharing the FW. I just loaded it on my box, now let see if the WAN goes inactive. Appreciate all your help. Thank you.

Thank you are able to install it on your FW and wondering if you encounter any issue?

I'm using FW smoothly, with improvements particularly in WAN's.

Moreover I wonder, because the FW, was available only one day on the support site.

I don't think it's wise to install the firmware update when we don't have a hash from Cisco to validate the integrity of the binary file. 

Furthermore there might be good reasons for Cisco to pull this update form their support page, since we don't know those reasons i would advise against installing the firmware-update.

wajih.anees
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

If you have downloaded the firmware can you please share. I am very frustrated and regret buying RV320 as every week I need to reboot the appliance because my WAN (PPPOE) goes to inactive  state and the only fix for me is to power cycle the box.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: