cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV320 VLAN advice needed please

Huggiesbear
Level 1
Level 1

just wondering if anyone wiser than me can help. I have setup my gateway to gateway connection ok and I can access each side. 

Office 192.168.1.0

Remote 192.168.2.0

in the office I have now created two more VLAN networks on the RV320

I am trying to set it up so that the remote site can access all the networks (more for Remote Desktop to the servers)

i can see in the Gw to Gw setup, the RV320 asks for a subnet of each site and I can’t seem to add the new networks to this section. I have also read about using the Advanced Routing option. The VLAN are created and have enable inter VLAN access. When I am in the office I can access all the networks but not over the GW to GW connection. Can anyone help. 

I have been been looking at the remote site setting in the gateway to gateway setup and you can use-— IP address only or Subnet or IP Range. Can you add in that section 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.20.254 to cover the FULL range?

if this can be done I will change my subnets to reduce my range. 

1 Reply 1

Iliya Gatsev
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, 
My name is Iliya Gatsev from Cisco Technical Support Team.

I think it would be best if you could call our support line and open a support ticket, so we can do a WebEx remote session and check the configuration.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Iliya Gatsev
Cisco STAC Network Engineer
Together we are the human network .:|:.:|:. CISCO