cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV340 - 1.0.1.18

Viktor Jahna
Level 1
Level 1

After update to 1.0.1.18 I am not able log to GUI.

Router works, but when I want log in and configure something, the web does not work with browser error ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT.

Update: I am able login to VLAN1 IP address when I connect through VLAN1 untagged port. Other IP address which works before does not work now, maybe some kind of security.   

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

inboundtech
Level 1
Level 1

If you can get in from the other VLAN;

In the router GUI, go to LAN, VLAN Settings.
Check the VLAN you are having problems with, click Edit, and enable Device Management.

I just had to do the same thing after upgrading my router this morning to 1.0.1.18.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jigthaku
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Viktor,

Issue will get resolve by performing factory default reset on the  RV340 router. 

If you are still facing the same problem with the latest firmware version 1.0.1.18 of RV340 router, I suggest you to use the older firmware version and check whether the issue is same or not.   

I have this problem too. I forced the RV340 to go back to 1.0.1.17 by switching it off, then on for 30 seconds, off ... (5 times, see manual). After that the router uses 1.0.1.17 and I was able to login again.

Configured 1 port untagged in VLAN1, saved and backup config to pc. Reboot to 1.0.1.18 factory default.

Restored saved config. Reboot again. Only access to GUI via untagged port in VLAN1.
I think something is wrong with 1.1.0.18 firmware at this point.

inboundtech
Level 1
Level 1

If you can get in from the other VLAN;

In the router GUI, go to LAN, VLAN Settings.
Check the VLAN you are having problems with, click Edit, and enable Device Management.

I just had to do the same thing after upgrading my router this morning to 1.0.1.18.

Thank you very much.

I set the "device management" option at the correct VLAN as you mentioned and I can reach the GUI again.