cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV340W random disconnect network connection

Henry Choi YW
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to setup a new RV340W with the VPN function. I did the basic setup with VLAN and connect to the existing network, replaced the old ASUS AC68U. I plugged in the RV340W to the network, it was working fine for about 15 minutes and staff start reporting back they cannot connect to Exchange server and the QNAP network sharing hardware.

I could not find the root case for this to be happen.

Can anyone help advise what is the potential reason causing the issue? 

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Try using latest firmware to begin with.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Dear M.
I have updated to the latest firmware already. I am suspecting it's due to DNS issue. Is there anyway I can set the DNS point to Windows Server?

-  Not sure but try to examine logs, during (just before and after) restart, check if this can give some further insights.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '