Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV345P Replacement Power Adapter

Hello,

I work in IT in a non-profit, we are looking to re-use a Cisco RV345P from a location that was closed to use at another location. During the closure of the site, the power adapter is missing. I am not able to find it on eBay or Amazon, tried a google search with no luck.

I called Cisco support, they advised to contact CDW. CDW was not able to find the info, they advised to open a TAC.

From what I understand from my manager, the Router was ordered thru Amazon from a re-seller. It is past its 1 yr support. From what I know there is no extended support or anything on it. The router was purchased Dec 2019, new.

Can someone help me with finding a replacement power adapter? First time looking for a Cisco replacement item.

Thanks for any help or guidance given.

9 Replies 9

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

standard  adpator should work below specification.

12VDC (2.5A)—Power port that connects the device to the provided 12VDC, 2.5 amp power adapter.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I'm looking to buy the entire power cable and adapter. From back of router to outlet. 

Unfortunately the information you provided was read in the specs. 

Martin Aleksandrov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tamara,

Just be aware the RV345P power supply (AC 100-240V/2A DC 54V/2.78A) has 5-pin plug on the RV back panel end.

Regards,

Martin

@Martin Aleksandrov  thank you for the input, what is the part number which people can search to get the spare Power supply which is easy for the user, we only go with based on information.

as the user lost the PSU he needs assistance, so just guiding how he can get PSU.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

@TamaraRamos-Sadel5499 

@TamaraRamos-Sadel5499 

My apologies - it is a 4 pin plug. The RV345P comes with a power supply Delta Electronics ADP-150AR B. You can see the enclosed image.

Regards,

Martin

Thank you Martin. This is very helpful. 

Purchasing a new PSU due to lost adapter seems a bit much. I have worked with Cisco products in the past, first time to lose a part of a product. 

Picture is very helpful!!!

PSU was not lost, power adapter/cable was lost. I think there is a miscommunication on terms.

Hello Tamara,

Typically we equal the power adapter and the power supply units. 

Luckily you are facing a minor problem so you can use any (third party) power cord that fits the plug standard in your country.

Regards,

Martin