Views
Helpful
Replies

SR520 Known Security Vulnerabilities - Unable to Get IOS Patch Due to EoS

stoteda
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have an SR520 installed (along with several other Cisco products) and use the ADSL version.  This has been a rock solid product, working without fail for over 3 years.  I have periodically updated as new IOS releases have come out, and I wanted to update to the latest release that addressed the known security flaws in the product. 

However, now that this is End-of-Sale it seems I have no way to do so, and Cisco requires a service contract to download the software.  I don't need the added features, I just want the patch for the security flaws in the product.

Can someone point me to a potential resource?

-Steve

1 Reply 1

jeffrrod
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Customer,

Thank you for reaching the Small Business Support Community.

Due to the lack of service contract or warranty on your SR520, all I can advice you is to contact a Cisco Partner and inquire about the software you look for;

http://tools.cisco.com/WWChannels/LOCATR/openBasicSearch.do

Thank you for your time and patience.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: