cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SRP527 voip setup?

kenc
Level 1
Level 1

I have bought a srp527 to replace the router provided by my isp, I have set up the internet side of it and it is working OK

I now need to setup the telephone side of the router, I have obtained  the phone number, user id and password from my isp but I cannot see anywhere on the config pages to enter the details???

Ken

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Andrew Hickman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ken,

Firstly, please ensure that you log on using the "admin" username - default password "admin".

From there you will see a "Voice" tab.

From there, click on line 1 (or which ever voice port you are using), scroll down and fill out the necessary fields in the Proxy and Registration and Subscriber Information sections.

Typically, you would only need to complete the Proxy, user ID and password fields.  For more information, please see page 95 of the Administrator's Guide.

Hope that helps,

Andy

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Andrew Hickman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ken,

Firstly, please ensure that you log on using the "admin" username - default password "admin".

From there you will see a "Voice" tab.

From there, click on line 1 (or which ever voice port you are using), scroll down and fill out the necessary fields in the Proxy and Registration and Subscriber Information sections.

Typically, you would only need to complete the Proxy, user ID and password fields.  For more information, please see page 95 of the Administrator's Guide.

Hope that helps,

Andy

Hi Andy

thanks very much for a quick reply, using admin admin bought up the config page I required

The SIP is all set up and working now

Many thanks

Ken