Views
Helpful
Replies

SRP527W - small business router

Arthur_Mino
Level 1
Level 1

G'day All,

I really regret buying this router. I have a Billion and a TP-Link that let SIP VoIp Passthrough to our PBX server no problem, but when we install the SRP527, no calls come in nor out. I've tried activating the Voice on the DATA VLAN, I've turned off all the firewall settings, internet works fine just not SIP VOIP. We've tried turning on the SIP Application support, no go. We don't know what else to do.

Any assistance will be very much appreciated, otherwise out to ebay it goes, only 4 days old, and two solid days torubleshooting this issue.

Thanks in advanced.

Cheers,

Arthur

2 Replies 2

cindy toy
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Arthur,

I suggest that you call the Small Business Support Center and speak with an engineer.  The phone numbers are located here:

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Regards,
Cindy Toy
Cisco Small Business Community Manager
for Cisco Small Business Products
www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport
twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

Andrew Hickman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Arthur,

Because the integrated voice ports on the SRP500 are bound to the WAN interface, you may find that this issue is being caused by a confict in port use.

Try using the voice configuration page to change the UDP port numbers used by the voice ports to something else.  Specifically, try changing the setting on interface 1 from 5060 to 5080 or something.

For the same reason, you might also like to ensure that the RTP ports used by your IP PBX do not overlap with those used by the SRP voice ports.

Regards,

Andy