cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2911/K9 Upload very slow

scubee1969
Level 1
Level 1

Have existing 1811 router works fine. Purchased 2911 configured same as 1811. Download speed  same as the 1811 the upload on the 1811 is 60 mb.

the upload on the 2911 is 2 mb. where is my problem in the config or is it a hardware problem ?

Thanks but returned the router.

4 Replies 4

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You'll have to provide more information than this.

1.  sh version;

2.  sh logs;

3.  sh interface     < --- ALL of the interface of the router

4.  sh run

Rahul Kapoor
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Were you able to reslove the upload issue with you 2911

I am having the same issue.

We get 29mbps down and 24mbps upload when the modem is driectly connected to the computer, wheni conncet the 2911 the download remains ame but upload going down to 5-6mbps.

Cisco was unable to help me, it been over a week of cisco engineer remote logging into my machine and trying to fix it with no results

Rahul,

This thread is dating back 2011.  May I request if you create a separate thread instead?

I agree with Leo that camping on to an old thread is not a good approach and that a new thread would be better.

But I also have a thought to share about this issue. Can you check the router interface and in particular look for a potential mismatch of duplex for the router interface.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card