I'm planning to connect 5 campus locations which are close to 350 meters from my 4507R-E core.
My plan is to lay single mode fiber to the core, my questions are.
1. Planning to buy Ws-X4606-X2-E, in this module do i need to buy X2-10Gb modules
to terminate the fibers or is it included.
2. If i have to buy these X2-10Gb modules which one should i use to run over single mode fiber
as i have told my distance will be 300 to 350 meters.
3. at the remote office site im planning to buy 3750-E to connect the X2-10Gb but exactly which X2
model should i buy
4. if iwant to stack a 3750-E and an ordinary 3750, an ordinary stack cable will do the job?
I will rate all the posts.
1) Modular models only come with the interfaces for those modules, you need to purchase the modules separately at an additional cost.
2)10GBASE-LR will provide 10km
3) If you don't require port-density and PoE 3750E-24TD, if you need PoE 3750E-24PD
If you need port-density w/o PoE 3750E-48TD and w/ PoE 3750E-48PD.
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: