Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASR1001-X 10G port license

Hi all,

I want to order ASR1001-X with license for 10Gbps routing traffic ( FLSA1-1X-5-10G ). I need one 10GE port.

Do I need to order license FLSA1-BIN-1X10GE to enable 10G port?

Is there any chance that maybe one 10GE license is included If I upgrade to 10Gbps?

I know that licenses for 10GE ports are included if I upgrade to 20G:
"ASR1001-X bulit-in 10GE ports are turned on using port-based licenses. However, if the ASR1001-X is upgraded to 20G, then the two built-in ports are automatically included. Please see Table 37 for the Product Numbers of the port and throughput licenses."

Regards,

Aleksandar

5 Replies 5

Hi Alex, as you mentioned you would need to order the license to enable the 10G port. as for the inclusion with the 10Gpbs im not sure if this is possible. hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Cisco community,

Can I installed the following 2x licenses for 1 ASR-1001x     2 x  FLSA1-BIN-1X10GE   

The license is already installed, the router will only install a license once? or can I do both ?

Index 33 Feature: interface_10g                  
        Period left: Life time
        License Type: Permanent
        License State: Active, Not in Use
        License Count: 1/0/0  (Active/In-use/Violation)

Your help is much appreciated,

Regards,

JM

make 10g interface no shut 

regards

saravanan

Hello Everyone,

I have a similar issue with my ASR1001-X. The 20GBPS licence has been installed but the 10GB ports are still on evalRightToUse

Index 33 Feature: interface_10g

Period left: 8 weeks 3 days

Period Used: 5 minutes 28 seconds

License Type: EvalRightToUse

License State: Active, In Use

License Count: 2/0 (In-use/Violation)

License Priority: Low

Index 30 Feature: throughput_10g_to_20g

Index 31 Feature: throughput_20g

Period left: Life time

License Type: RightToUse

License State: Active, In Use

License Count: Non-Counted

License Priority: Low

I also have that:

*Jun 7 10:15:38.788: %IOSXE_THROUGHPUT-6-LEVEL: Throughput level has been set to 20000000 kbps

*Jun 7 10:23:13.130: %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface TenGigabitEthernet0/0/0, changed state to administratively down

*Jun 7 10:23:13.141: %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface TenGigabitEthernet0/0/1, changed state to administratively down

*Jun 7 10:23:14.130: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface TenGigabitEthernet0/0/0, changed state to down

*Jun 7 10:23:14.141: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface TenGigabitEthernet0/0/1, changed state to down

How should I do to activate the 2 10GB ports permanently, please?

Thank you very much!

Kind Regards,

RG

Hello Regis Garde,

It's been a while but was wondering if you were able to bring up the interfaces up with the command "no shut"  or was there anything else that needed to be done. (configuration)     would Appreciate a response.   Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card