cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello, I built using the packet tracer a simple topology of three routers with ospf routing. I created a tunnel between the two routers that are not physically connected to each other, but I can't ping between one end and the other. I managed to ping...

Hi, we have a WAN and VSAT connection to one of the site. WAN is primary and VSAT is secondary link.We have dedicated router for WAN and VSAT. VSAT link is connected to one of the LAN access switch.Could you please help me, what kind of configuration...

inhamit_0-1713245875089.png
inhamit by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have used Cisco 1921, and we forgot its login and password. I am trying to go into rommode for password recovery but am not able to. During router boot-up process I am using special command > Break to force rommode , router shows " Readonly...

Hi I'm trying to extended a L2 segment using MPLS L2vpn over GRE. I am able to establish the tunnel and get ospf and mpls adjacency also the xconnect between the peer is up but my 2 test pc cant reach each other. This is my PE3 config.interface Gigab...

If my ISP is logically routing between a routed interface on their end with an IP in the same subnet as my end's Layer 3 router SVI interface for VLAN 10, but the ckt terminates on a layer 2 switched interface on my end using vlan 10, does my ISP nee...

User is having ISR8300 routers. Here there are using p2p connectivity with 5 uplinks and down the line from switch to router Encrypter link and non-encrypter link has been connected. Now the challenge is. Encrypter link traffic should go through the...

Screenshot (81).png

Greetings,I'm checking the "show bgp x.x.x.x" output in 3 different XR routers A, B & C in an ISP environment.Here's an example as the best path part of the output:Path #1: Received by speaker 0 Advertised IPv4 Unicast paths to peers (in unique updat...

I am working with ISR 4331 in Packet Tracer 7.3.0. Although the router has 3 Gigabit interfaces, which I can configure and switch on, Packet Tracer only allows connecting 2 interfaces (using the connections button). Is this a bug of Packet Tracer? Is...

Hi Community, Iam creating Smart license in IOSXR with http So I used "destination transport-method http" and also put the destination url. When I do show run, i see "destination transport-method email disable" also in the configuration ----- call-ho...

okochat18 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes