Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Can someone explain what this configuration is doing, at a high-level, I am just trying to understand what is going on here?  The route-map statements 20, 30, and 40 really don't do anything, correct? CPE-1 Configurationrouter bgp 2152neighbor casc-d...

eagleeye_0-1710635550725.png
eagleeye by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have one lease line with bandwidth 500Mbps, the current max transmit is 70Mbps. we have configured traffic shaping on the outgoing interface, and set CIR to 500Mbps. After applied QoS, still see the packet drop. The router interface is 1Gbps.C...

Do I have to redist for the BGP to have Rib and there is no around itrouter ospf 100passive-interface GigabitEthernet1network 3.3.3.3 255.255.255.252network 10.1.2.0 0.0.0.255 area 0!router bgp 100bgp router-id 3.3.3.3bgp log-neighbor-changesnetwork ...

jamesbefreedeer_0-1710198143087.png

Hi trying to add this command to an asr1k but its not taking it: ip receive access-list xx The command is listed in the ISO XE best practises guide, if its not supported on this platform is there a better way to restrict management access to all self...

Hello Everyone, I want to create different NAT rules for the same source based on the destination. Assume that I have the private range 10.0.0.0/8 and I want to create two NAT rules as follows:if range 10.0.0.0/8 wants to reach ACL1 then use the publ...

Ali Hazim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just received a set of public IPs from my ISP. I configured everything internally and can see the IPs internally etc. However I can not get out to the internet using those IPs. I reached out to my ISP about it since I saw a lot of times this is han...

mattmayer by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

When we attempt to configure new ipv4 unicast BGP neighbors, the box informs us that it can't commit the configuration. When we issue the "show configuration failed" command, we get the following error message...'BGP' detected the 'warning' condition...

sacapano by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I have an ASR1006 on which I've configured a virtual template for PPPoE connection and  applied NAT config for  the PPPoE clients to access the internet.Is there a  way to create a destination NAT for all DNS traffic to be redirected t...

Ali Hazim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have a very strange problem with an ASR1002-HX. This is my secondary router (my primary is an ASR9901). The two routers are directly connected and each one is connected to the same provider with a 10G ethernet. The internal routing protoc...

walker333 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes