cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have ASR and want to configure is as VPN server=Device:=cisco ASR1002-X (2RU-X) processor (revision 2KP) with 3746359K/6147K bytes of memory.Processor board ID FOX2449P4F0=IOS:=Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 17.05.01aCisco IOS Software [Bengaluru],...

Hello, Can't enable/use IPSEC on ASR1001: Router(config)#int tu1Router(config-if)# tunnel protection ipsec profile INETIPSEC license request failedRouter(config-if)#IPSEC license request failed (18)Router(config-if)#*Jan 1 00:17:29.180: %LICENSE-1-RE...

Hello,Is it feasible to migrate from two 3925E-SEC/K9 routers to 2  ASR1001-X routers?What's the level of effort?How would you do this?Is there a tool that can be used? Any path, opinions or options would be appreciated.

IntraTech by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My config is all right,here's config:SPOKE1:Interface IP-Address OK? Method Status ProtocolFastEthernet0/0 1.1.1.4 YES NVRAM up upFastEthernet0/1 192.168.30.1 YES manual up upFastEthernet1/0 unassigned YES NVRAM administratively down downFastEthernet...

NOTE: PoC is attached below R2 INTERFACE:Interface                   IP-Address                    OK?           Method            Status                              ProtocolFastEthernet0/0        2.2.2.2                           YES           manu...

I have a Cisco ASR https://pastebin.com/fe0R4AeJ and a Cisco Nexus switch https://pastebin.com/jFs6jRqgI can console in the ASR and ping the public ISP and pubic gateway. I connect my computer to the Nexus switch and get a private IP. However, I am n...

tripline by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day, Please i am still learning BGP, although at work i just acquired a /22 public IP address and ASN. i have configured eBGP and peered with my 2 upstream. The problem i am having is /22 ip address is not showing on my routing table via network...

ossniper by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,   On a Cisco ASR1001 device I cannot attach a route-map (with match tag) to a BGP neighbor. I know in most IOS releases we cannot use tags with BGP, and communities should be used instead. But it would be much easier to find an IOS re...

Hello,I have a couple of ASR 1001-HX devices, each with only 1 RP.  I've been trying find documentation on how to perform an upgrade (going from 16.9.5 to 17.3.4), but all the documentation seems to point to ISSU, which as far as I can tell is not po...

Hi, we have one router that is connected to two ISP and we are running BGP with both of these two ISP. Both of these ISP are sending us only default route. The problem is that one ISP sending us default route with one AS path (their AS) but the other...