cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I just received a set of public IPs from my ISP. I configured everything internally and can see the IPs internally etc. However I can not get out to the internet using those IPs. I reached out to my ISP about it since I saw a lot of times this is han...

mattmayer by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

When we attempt to configure new ipv4 unicast BGP neighbors, the box informs us that it can't commit the configuration. When we issue the "show configuration failed" command, we get the following error message...'BGP' detected the 'warning' condition...

sacapano by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I have an ASR1006 on which I've configured a virtual template for PPPoE connection and  applied NAT config for  the PPPoE clients to access the internet.Is there a  way to create a destination NAT for all DNS traffic to be redirected t...

Ali Hazim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have a very strange problem with an ASR1002-HX. This is my secondary router (my primary is an ASR9901). The two routers are directly connected and each one is connected to the same provider with a 10G ethernet. The internal routing protoc...

walker333 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

how to redistribute static routes in bgp? What is the configuration to be able to do this in packet tracer? Can you give an example in another way. Thank you.Can you help me ??  MyAARPMedicare

Russel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,Could someone please explain me what is the difference between using power switch button on the Cisco ISR Router and plugging and unplugging power cable? Because from my point of view, using the power button is the same as plugging / ...

MartinTa by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear allin mikrotik same feature name PCQ https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:Queues_-_PCQ_Examples  For exmaple i have DHCP or PPPOE pool with subnet /24and  i have 10 client is connected client 1 : 10.10.10.1client 2 : 10.10.10.2client 3: 10.10.1...

Hi dears  I have one asr1001-x on our edge network. Based on our policy I must do nat all customer network when it comes to my network. Some network do static nat and others do dynamic. All things are OK till I want to delete one nat. When I delete o...

Hello,we have telemetry configured as below:Router:telemetry ietf subscription 22encoding encode-kvgpbfilter xpath /environment-ios-xe-oper:environment-sensors/environment-sensorsource-address 10.X.X.Xstream yang-pushupdate-policy periodic 500receive...

gagat.b by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, lately I did erease the nvram, and my cisco router failed to boot, and even I can't go to romon to boot using usb or TFTP ?  Resetting ....... Rom image verified correctly System Bootstrap, Version 17.5(1r), RELEASE SOFTWARE Copy...

Nenday by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes