cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! GRE over MPLS.

Hello, thanks in advance for any help.  So I have an office on which we decomissioned the internet circuit. We are currently using MPLS as egress traffic, and then routing that traffic to another office to use as breakout. To do so, I have set up a G...

Hello All,I need to activate a 20 G throughput license on an ASR1001 router. The router is currently running image version 17.3.5. Can someone please advise me on the best approach for this, while also considering the need to activate Smart Licensing...

Hello Guys, I am using this topology in my new setup. In which I am running EBGP between the 2 Nexus Switches and OSPF between Nexus and Cisco Router. EBGP and OSPF neighborships are up. But the problem is that from Nexus 9k on Site-1 I can not pin...

BILALJAVED_0-1697031441747.png

hi everyone,i have to establish iBGP connection between the CSR towards the edge routers like (126,101,107,136,14,40)i have more than one service provider towards the edges and the BGP connections is normally established.the CSR reach to all Edge rou...

BGP.jpg

Hello everyone, I am trying to configure my switch so everyone who has an account on my AD can log in using ISE authentification server. I use DMVPN to my spokes with the Hub. All my spoke routers and hub devices are well configured and can use my IS...

Hi all,I have setup a BD/Subnet/EPG/etc in the ACI environment. I have performed a BGP based L3out to a router as well. From the router, I am able to access only the gateway of the subnet and not other endpoints in the subnet. I have verified the sta...

sridcloud by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every one,i have more than 250 site they are connected to  an ASR 1000 Series cisco routeri tried to create dmvpn tunnel the ASR is the hub and the rest of 250 site are the spokes . (without encryption)the DMVPN is work fine and eigrp up on all si...

Hello, I've been reading a lot recently about OSPF, and I want to confirm something that might sound stupid, but is the LSDB database the same as the topology database/table? or is the topology table simply calculated from the LSDB? if they are not t...

Hi. We have recently started receiving the following logs from our Cisco ASR 1001-X: Sep 19 14:23:51: %SYS-1-CPURISINGTHRESHOLD: Threshold: Total CPU Utilization(Total/Intr): 82%/35%, Top 3 processes(Pid/Util): 221/32%, 137/19%, 354/0%. At different ...

bekarys by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we have an ASR1001-x...and we have advanced enterprise license installed. does this include IPSEC? or do we need the right-to-use license? if yes, do we need to accept the right-to-use license? "license accept end user agreement"router#show lic...

Hello guys,we configured BDI interfaces on our ASR 903 and using a Tengig interface for bridge domains....We wonder which speed the BDI interfaces use?Bandwith parameter shows 1000000 Kbit/sec . but this I think is important for overlaying protocols ...

Hello,I'm having a problem with an asr1001-x on snmp-server. The collector (librenms) returned me errors on graphs.I looked while doing an "snmp show" :328968055 SNMP packets input308 Bad SNMP version errors523726 Unknown community name693 Illegal op...

matou by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes