cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Good Morning...Saw this fantastic link from Leo The Legend.. https://community.cisco.com/t5/networking-documents/cisco-isr-amp-asr-1k-routers-ios-xe-firmware-upgrade-install/ta-p/4426457 Quick question, after I set the packages.conf to boot, can I se...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, I am currently having a minor issue with the ASA Firewall i cant get the ping reply to get through the firewall. It might be the NAT issue but i cant tell because i am too inexperienced. I can see the packets going past the firewall and w...

john14 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,im new in packet tracer,  I have a problem in setting 2911 router.-I have main router (HQ) and I am connecting 2 switches (DMZ & active directory) and 2 routers (branch1& branch2) .-I have already connected the Active Directory switch and the 2...

Dear All, am using cisco 871 router. c870-advsecurityk9-mz.124-24.T1.bin presently used ios, i have few doubts 1. can I update my image to the latest version in this router ?2. where should i find the ios , i searched a lot unable to find any image ?...