cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Good morningI have a cisco N540x switch, that the administrator password is corrupt or unknown.I have followed the following method, but it doesn't workhttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ios-nx-os-software/ios-xr-software/217291-new-password-...

1.jpg 2.jpg
anas_id by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a topology where traffic from R6 to R5 can go through R4 direct connection with R5 or through tunnel between R4 and R5. Right now the traffic is taking the gig link between R4 and R5 for all traffic coming from R6. I am trying to engineer the ...

Hello, In my network, ISP is providing 2 ILL lines with different IP addresses. ILL1-200MB AND ILL2-100MBBGP IS Configured, but in LAN poolside (customer interface) configured in one interface.but in LAN both ip not getting the same speed... not conf...

HiCould someone please help me solve a problem with an OSPF router that is receiving external routes(O E2) on different interfafces?There are 4 routers in the lab.R1 has two interfaces each connected to a different router (R2 and R3).R2 and R3 are bo...

Aoi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes