cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

For a project I thought the ASR1001-HX would be the right one but then I noticed that the C8500-12X might be a good alternative. The choice would be to configure it without any Cisco automated tool, sorry guys I'm new to computation for the memory re...

Hello, friends!I am confused about Cisco license.What does it mean: License: RightToUse , State: Active, In Use? More detail about the question: I faced licensing for the first time.For example, I have ipbasek9 and securityk9 licenses.ipbasek9Period ...

Hello teams, I need help with licencing FEX under ACI, We have  N2K-B22IBM-P under N9K. APIC have problem wth licences....ACI-F16X_10G ACI_LEAF_ESS_1GACI_LEAF_ESS_10G If we havent got licences in smart licencing right now  what could happen with traf...

Is anybody in the process of deploying and using the 8300 series edge platforms. We were looking into these and just wanted to get some feedback. Are you using them for SDWAN or configuring them individually? Have you had any issues or just a great e...

Please Identify the Cisco equipment including the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series, Nexus 7000 Series,Nexus 3000 Series, MDS 9000 Series, Catalyst 9000 Series, Catalyst 6800 Series, Catalyst6500 E-Series, Catalyst 3850, 3650, 2960, 1000 Series, and Meraki swi...

hi,i got a NCS 540 and would like to know if i could use the 10G SFP/transceiver to the 25 GE ports?similar to a 10G SFP could be used by a 1G port. does the same logic apply for 25 GE > 10G. NAME: "TenGigE0/0/0/7", DESCR: "Non-Cisco SFP+ 10G SR Plug...

Hello there community, Having a nice day ?I am new at this job and just got here at this company. I was given an assignment, so I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help out here. We have some ASR5K chassis, and we want to expand an internal networ...

Xavier2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello All,Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. I am currently looking to purchase a used router for a lab environment. I need a 10GBe router (3 ports) It should support the below requirements. 10 Gb ethernet ports (3)BGPIPv6DHCPv6NTPSecondar...

Hello. My husband, a computer engineer, bought a CISCO 3600 piece of equipment, probably for his web server for High Tec Productions.  I don't know just when he bought it, but here are two numbers which may help you to identify it:  Printed in black ...

I am looking for a Cisco Core and an Access Switch.I heard that C9300 isn't designed to function as a core switch. Is it true ? if yes which should catalyst Serie should i consider for core and which one for access switch ? thx in advance

keeran by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes