cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Team We have a pair of ISR4451s, with  IOS XE Software, Version 16.12.08, but, i think they have reached their throughput limit, based on some articles i have read and the output in the screeshot...  Monitor CPU Usage on ISR4300 Series - Cisco Al...

wladmirmendozandc_0-1709238733936.png wladmirmendozandc_1-1709239056506.png

Hi,can someone please confirm if NCS5011 supports mpls l2vpn evpn? It seems that NCS500 and 5500 supports it, but no mention about 5000 series.Thanks in advance

ubinoob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning,We cannot download the ISO for the 8300 series router. How can we get our account upgraded to facilitate this request? Can someone point me in the right direction?

Resolved! Cisco Router

We are looking to buy a new router and have selected this model(C8200-1N-4T), so can anyone tell us how many port(Ethernet and SFP) this router has?

HIIn  published RFP , mentioned Router Should have ESP Bandwidth 100 Gbps.In Respect  reply C8500-12X Router which haveIPv4 Forwarding Throughput  (1400 bytes)= Up to 118GbpsQuestion is : ESP Bandwidth Similar to IPv4 Forwarding Throughput ? C8500-12...

Hello team, I have a question regarding licensing. I'm considering to buy Cisco ISR 1101 series router with IOS-XE. As far as I know, the default license there is IP BASE. My question is, do I need to buy this license separately? I mean does it come ...

MartinTa by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Does anyone know where I could find the acoustics specs for the c1161x-8pltep at all please ? I've gone through all the datasheets and there are no details. We are trying to swap out another router that is far too loud for the location and I want...

We previously used the RV082 Router on our test set.  Now it is obsolete. We do not want to connect to the outside internet for security reasons. We are also required to stay with Windows XP as an operating system.  What do you have as a replacement ...

MarkDPSU by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I allow myself to write to you because we have in the company where I work routers that we would like to change to cisco products. In particular, we saw the cisco n9k-c93180yc-fx what do you think ? We need a router that supports at least tw...

pierrea33 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi.I need help to know what to buy. I want a material that can permit me to make intervlan routing at media speed. For now i have simple architecture with SG250 and 350 switch and most of the matérial on the same subnet. I can achieve intervlan routi...

plavielle by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes