cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

HiI am teaching student on networking using packet tracer. I came through some thing that I am trying to figure out.When I create a loop using hubs the last added connection is getting disabled (down). My questions:1- How the loop cycle get detected ...

halmulla by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear people,In this discussion il add some cli for fellow employees which wil also ad some commands.My first one isVlan-database maken:(IP routing moet aan staan)Vlan 10Name BalieExitInt vlan 10Ip address 172.16.10.1 255.255.255.0ExitDo wrHopefully s...

______ is used to provide basic error checking, usually with a Cyclic Redundancy Check.I have guessed the ff:checksumcheckbitcyclic code or cyclic codes 16-bitframes or framebit or bitsremainder or remaindersbut these words are incorrect. I need the ...

azazel23_1-1671450008125.png
azazel23 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am having a problem with my 1941 router sys led is showing constant orange light and I can't access the CLI and I checked the fan is working and it switches off and on automatically. Please I need help on this.

Mishray by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All , I am really happy I'm finally part of cisco community , I've been working on packet Tracer since I started studying networks but as y'all know it's a bit limitted so I switched to GNS3, the only problem here is that I can't find cisco equ...

Mary:)am by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm a beginner on Cisco systems, in fact I'm being learning about CCNA for the last weeks in order to get the certification in a few months. The reason for this post is related to issues that I have been experiencing with a Cisco Router 3640-IX-M tha...

shavier by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes