cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am new to cisco and trying to configure my SG350x switch. I have 2 SG350x I configure them initial configuration like hostname IP address and user name and password. when I try to connect my PC not passing any internet.if anyone could help with con...

MohakMore by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I upgraded my cisco 9300 to fuji from everest however I did not realize that fuji requires smart licensing.  Is it possible for me to downgrade to everest from fuji?  Will it revert back to traditional licensing or will it still require the smart ...

Hi All,  What is the equivalent of the below on a C9300?  ip device tracking probe count 30ip device tracking probe delay 10 Thanks! Best.  EDIT: Would this be the best source? https://community.cisco.com/t5/switching/ip-device-tracking-new-cli-sisf-...

Hi there,we are migrating our "old" MPLS-Backbone to Catalyst 9500 / 9300. During this Migration we remarked, that the neighbors (Catalyst 6500 and 6880) are increasing the giants count… I hope somebody can help finding out what is going wrong. Thank...