cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

This is a just a home setup for a Noob "Talking about myself here"   Setup is below. - 1 Personal Computer.  - 3 ESXi Server. - 1 Switch 3650  --> 192.168.0.30 - Cox router for internet access --> 192.168.0.1   I have created created some trunk cable...

WaelWael by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a mpls connection connected to 3750 switch (switch 1) which is connected to a router example New York. My all branches access this router and switch for data and internet. I have installed a new switch 3750 (Switch 2) with mpls on another loca...

lakhwaraa by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If Cisco Fabric Underlay and control plane is on Different IP ranges, can the data Run on totally diff IP ranges for tenants and most of them can have overlapping IP space ?  

hello, I have to prepare the replacement of swich on one of our offices. The main office (A) and B are connected with a VPN operator in MPLS. I don't have control over ISP routers.Currently, on site B, there is only one subnet, no VLAN, and the PCs a...

Beaurr by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

BGP ↔ OSPF redistribution is not possible.We are not advertising BGP globally, so we are trying to redistribute it in VRF.How do I redistribute?I have attached the config and routing information as attachments.   router ospf 100router-id 10.40.98.1re...

Hi, First, I'm not very good with networking let alone Cisco networking and CLI.  I have a decent understanding of networking concepts and can navigate but no where close to networking engineering level.   I have a site that cannot access https://cfa...

COSH by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello experts,I have migrated OS for some Cisco 3850s to 16.9.8 and 16.12.x . Before migration Switch has ip-service and ip-base license, but after migration the license is going to EVAL mode with 90 days. I have reading the smart license, and unders...

Tam Chu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any troubleshooting commands that can be performed to rule out a transceiver issue? In the past I typically start at one end of the link and start replacing sfp's and fiber optic patch cords until the CRC errors stop incrementing.

mcow by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Guys/Gals,    I am having trouble understanding the use of ACL' s in SNMP groups and can't seem to find the exact answer.    The thing is we use SNMP groups for custom views and we would like to limit access to trusted sources via an ACL.   Howeve...

Greetings, When you go to the new customer and you have to support/Troubleshoot  the network (in this case is OSPF) how will you proceed or what commands will you use in the network to know how ospf is working?   thanks.