cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

HelloI have a customer using C9300 and we need to peer with their network using BGP.If our side were to use something other than C9300, like routers or Fortigate/PaloAlto firewalls, what would be the common way to peer with them?I am thinking of usin...

Aoi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Accidentally deleted IOS image from switch. Completed stepsSwitch Boot usbflash0:/cat3k_caa-universalk9.SPA.03.07.05.E.152-3.E5.binEverything looks okay and image installed Butafter write memory reloading switch during reloading process getting er...

Hello all,I am having trouble with a GRE tunnel between two buildings on my campus. Here is the background. I have a three buildings that I am concerned about right now. My primary building has a C4510 core switch and buildings 12 and 24 both have a ...

Good afternoon.   I have 2 catalyst 6509 switches linked together by a 1gig connection.  on switch 1 I am utilizing 1 multicast streaming network(vlan 50) and on switch 2 I am broadcasting a 2nd multicast streaming network(vlan 51).   I have the 2 sw...

Resolved! Question

Hi, there I have catalyst 2960 x series I want to access the internet from a home router without any Cisco when I ping google form the switch it’s successful but on my  laptop I can’tcan someone help me with it ?

Hello, so I have a few questions. Let me start off by saying what I have setup already. We recently bought some digital signage boxes for the TVs at different locations.  We also bought some Ocean Matrix HDMI over IP extenders to run the HDMI connect...

jacksonwoods4923_0-1695084623596.png

Hi All,I'm having a bit of trouble getting a secondary ISP configured on my buildings core switch. The primary ISP connection runs over BGP, and works fine. The second ISP however gave us a modem to connect to. I've configured their modem for IP Pass...