cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! Question

Hi, there I have catalyst 2960 x series I want to access the internet from a home router without any Cisco when I ping google form the switch it’s successful but on my  laptop I can’tcan someone help me with it ?

Hello, so I have a few questions. Let me start off by saying what I have setup already. We recently bought some digital signage boxes for the TVs at different locations.  We also bought some Ocean Matrix HDMI over IP extenders to run the HDMI connect...

jacksonwoods4923_0-1695084623596.png

Hi All,I'm having a bit of trouble getting a secondary ISP configured on my buildings core switch. The primary ISP connection runs over BGP, and works fine. The second ISP however gave us a modem to connect to. I've configured their modem for IP Pass...

Hello, Cisco Community, I have a simple OSPF configuration, two core switches connected via a P2P link. One at our HQ and the other at our DR site. I need to route an off-network subnet into OSPF, as the network is not currently available within the ...

aavnet89 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes